IntrasonusUK and Sandrine Monin are inviting Blind and Visually Impaired people with an interest in Dance, Music and Storytelling to take part in the Research and Development of ‘Feathers’, a new show inspired by the Ancient Egyptian Goddess of Harmony Ma’at and our relationship with darkness, light and our hearts.
The project offers co-creative opportunities to explore:
- Dance and how to create movement and live performance without relying on visual stimuli but instead through finding internal motivations, mind imagery, perception of sounds
- Spoken word and voice-acting based on original poems, writings and evocative ancient Egyptian hymns
Participation can take many different forms and be flexible adapting to individual needs, wishes and attitudes.
Join us in
- Dance workshops (online and/or in person)
- Studio rehearsals visits
- Co-creative conversations
- Voice over and voice acting recording verses on the storytelling
Our team is dedicated to make the creative process as accessible as possible, so contact us if you have any questions.
Please get in touch if you are interested and we will be happy to give you more information.